Automatic chain making machineChain Killeberg Work shop
This machine was built 1926 in Köln, Germany.
In 1905 Otto Jönsson built a workshop in Killeberg and started chain manufacturing in smaller scale. Belt driven full - and semiautomatic machines procured the chain. New products were developed, like the "Killeberg chain" where each link is turned 45 degrees and therefore protects the animals' necks. The factory was in operation until 2002 and a year later Loshult local history society bought the factory and turned it into a Work life museum.